We value the trust you place in us. That's why we insist upon the highest standards for secure transactions and customer information privacy. Please read the following statement to learn about our information gathering and dissemination practices.
, which has been separately made available in this Website.
1. Collection of Personally Identifiable Information and other Information
When you make financial transactions using Payzippy, we collect and store your personal and payment transaction details which is provided by you from time to time. Our primary goal in doing so is to provide you a safe, efficient, smooth and customized transaction experience. This allows us to provide services and features that meet your needs, and to customize our Services to make your experience safer and easier. More importantly, while doing so we collect information from you that we consider necessary for achieving this purpose.
1. It is clearly specified and understood by you that all information pertaining to your financial transaction credit card/ debit card and all other financial instruments shall be protected as per below standards.
a. 128-bit encryption to and from the servers and web browser. All confidential data pertaining Your financial transactions, which are lying with Us are protected by using AES -256 standard encryption method.
b. Once the information is transmitted to our servers for processing, we use encryption in the back end to transmit the request to our payment processor to verify the credit card and place an authorization for the order total.
2. We collect personally identifiable information (email address, name, phone number, credit card / debit card / other payment instrument details, etc.) from you when you set up a free account with us. While you can browse some sections of our Services without being a registered member, certain activities (such as placing an order) do require registration. We do use your contact information to send you offers based on your previous orders and your interests. We use this information to do internal research on our users' demographics, interests, and behaviour to better understand, protect and serve our users. This information is compiled and analysed on an aggregated basis. This information may include the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on our Services or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on our Services or not), your computer browser information, and your IP address.
3. We use data collection devices such as "cookies" on certain pages of the Services to help analyse our web page flow, measure promotional effectiveness, and promote trust and safety. "Cookies" are small files placed on your hard drive that assist us in providing our services. We offer certain features that are only available through the use of a "cookie".
5.If you transact with us, we collect information, such as a billing address, a credit / debit card number and a credit / debit card expiration date and/ or other payment instrument details.
2. Use of Demographic / Profile Data / Your Information
a. We use personal information to provide the services you request. To the extent we use your personal information to market to you, we will provide you the ability to opt-out of such uses. We use your personal information to resolve disputes; troubleshoot problems; help promote a safe service; collect money; measure consumer interest in our products and services, inform you about online and offline offers, products, services, and updates; customize your experience; detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity; enforce our terms and conditions; and as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
b. In our efforts to continually improve our product and service offerings, we collect and analyse demographic and profile data about our users' activity on our Services.
c. We identify and use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Services. Your IP address is also used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information.
d. We will occasionally ask you to complete optional online surveys. These surveys may ask you for contact information and demographic information (like zip code, age, or income level). We use this data to tailor your experience at our Services, providing you with content that we think you might be interested in and to display content according to your preferences.
A "cookie" is a small piece of information stored by a web server on a web browser so it can be later read back from that browser. Cookies are useful for enabling the browser to remember information specific to a given user. We place both permanent and temporary cookies in your computer's hard drive. The cookies do not contain any of your personally identifiable information.
3. Sharing of personal information
We may share personal information with our other corporate entities and affiliates to help detect and prevent identity theft, fraud and other potentially illegal acts; correlate related or multiple accounts to prevent abuse of our services; and to facilitate joint or co-branded services that you request where such services are provided by more than one corporate entity. Those entities and affiliates may not market to you as a result of such sharing unless you explicitly opt-in.
4. Links to Other Sites
Our Services may link to other Servicess that may collect personally identifiable information about you. Payzippy.com is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those linked Services.
5. Security Precautions
Our Services has stringent security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Whenever you change or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. Once your information is in our possession we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access.
We provide all users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving non-essential (promotional, marketing-related) communications from us on behalf of our partners, and from us in general, after setting up an account. If you want to remove your contact information from all payzippy.com lists and newsletters, You may please click on the unsubscribe link provided thereunder.
7. Your Consent
8. Grievance Officer
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Mr. Fareed Jawad
Flipkart Payment Gateway Services Pvt. Ltd.
Brigade Manae Court, Second Floor, No.111
Industrial Layout, Koramangala
Questions regarding the use of the Services and services should be directed to email@example.com